Friday, August 03, 2007

What a morning!

Firstly, thanks Tiny Donna - I didn't quite do 41 hours of walking the other day! He he! Nice typo.

It has been a big morning, and it is not even 11am yet. Had running group this morning and ran til I was sick. So gross, but my trainer is very proud! I am trying just to think of the weight loss - although I hadn't eaten anything. Then, as I have sold my car, I had to drop it off in St Leonards and do the whole exchange thing, which is all done now. While I was doing that I got a call from Dan Dan the Trainer Man (one of my PTs) cause my besty Hannah hadn't turned up for her training session. She is super reliable, super organised and always on time. So after numerous phone calls I went round to her place and rang the bell. She eventually answered - crawled out of bed with a hangover! Very big night it seems. Anyway, she is safe and well. At least she will be well tomorrow - the rest of today might be a bit of a struggle :)

So all that is done already. I made it to work a bit late, but had planned for that. Have already approved several jobs for print and got the design team working well so I feel like I could go home now and feel like I have achieved something! It might be a very long day. Bring on the weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg that is the funniest post i have seen in ages. what a morning u had there! haha

i love it

go team chucky!