Friday, August 31, 2007

Back at the Gym :)

I'm back! OK I am totally broken, but a good type of broken! Trained with Rusty this morning for the first time in 2 weeks. I missed it soooo much. I feel like I am back on track now. Weight has stopped at 79 so need to get kick started again. Here's the plan for this week:

Friday - 1 hour PT Rusty (cardio & weights)
Saturday - 1 hour Cycle plus some other kind of class in the arvo with Tiny Donna and Shannon
Sunday - 2 hour walking, 30 min run
Monday - 30 min run (intervals)
Tuesday - 1 hour PT Dan (weights)
Wednesday - 1.5 hours walking
Thursday - 1 hour PT Dan (weights)

Then Friday is my birthday and I'm going to Melbourne!!! Yay!! No training ALL weekend for me. Probably lots of walking but that is all I have planned cause I am only taking cabin luggage and my gym stuff won't fit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yayyyyy! good girl and i love your new ticker! only 9kgs to go!!!

whooot!

anyway my lovely, i am so looking forward to the weekend! :)

we will have a grand old time!

ooh and u rock my socks, straight back into it! go team emm!!

d x

emharvie said...

Yep - 9kg plus the boob job will get me where I need to go!! Hehe boobs have got to go!