I have managed to go a full day without banana bread - in fact it has been almost 36 hours since my last piece! I am a little hungry, but still have dinnner and some nuts to nibble on after so I think I have survived on a day of all healthy food and slightly less carbs. Yay me!
Here's what I've eaten today:
2 x weetbix with no fat milk and some apricots
1 punnett strawberries
1/2 pita bread with roast beef and salad
10 BBQ Sakata rice crackers
1 skim hot chocolate
And for dinner I am having mushroom and corn fritters with salad. Yum!
No running group tomorrow (we're having a week off), so am going to do a 6am weights/cardio session with Rusty instead. Looking forward to it - well not the 6am start so much, but the session.
My other news is that I am freelancing for my old work. They just couldn't let me go! I am going to do some design and proofing work for them occasionally because they still haven't replaced me in the Sydney office. My plan is to get enough hours to pay for my personal training - I want to be able to afford to do 4 sessions a week.
Must go get some food into me now... I'm hungry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You can do it, you CAN resist the banana bread!! (Lord knows I feel your pain, I have to grip the desk and deep breathe to stop going down to the coffee van when she rocks up three times a day!!)
Good job! :)
Post a Comment