I don't have any pics, cause didn't want to get my camera stolen as we just had a bag that was taken to the other end for us. I didn't even take my phone! I do however have some pics of me looking glam the night before...
Here's me and my besty Hannah
And here's Lucy, Hannah, Dan Dan the Trainer Man and me
I must also tell of my shopping success on Saturday. Hannah and I went for a wander up Military Rd in Neutral Bay and ended up in some really nice shops. She made me try on dresses in a really expensive shop - which I loved! But I wasn't in a position to spend $500 on a dress even if I did love it. But it made me feel good about myself, which was the aim. It was nice just being able to fit into such attire! After that we ended up in another little shop and found some much cheaper dresses. I tried on one which I loved, and then while I was there found another one which was $20 - so I got that as well!!! I spent a total of $130 and now have 2 pretty dresses. This is most exciting cause I can wear a bra with both of them (an essential for me!) and they look hot. I am so excited. I will post photos in a couple of weeks cause I am not going to show them off before my birthday.
So all in all a fabulous weekend. I bought 2 dresses and I ran the City2Surf. Now I am tired and resting!

3 comments:
awesome work honey you rock!!! :)
awesome!
and i cant wait to see your dress on your bday. oh yes also, are u doing the bridge run? im doing the 9km.
and alsssssssssoooooo.... is your birthday the weekend of apec? i want a long weekend hehe xx
Fantastic effort Em- you should be so proud of yourself! And you look stunning in your photos!
Congratulations - what an achievement! I know just how it feels -this was me last year! I was thinking of you as we drove out to our 9km fun run - thinking it should all be over for you by now and wondering how you went.
Well done!
Post a Comment