It was Dan Dan the Trainer Man's bday last week, so Hannah and I had special tshirts made for him and ourselves. We wear them every Tuesday night when we train with him! It is a bit of a long story, but a while ago Dan had a medical done, and the end result was that he had the fitness of an elite athlete. He therefore tells us he is elite, every chance he gets! So we put Elite on the back of our tshirts. All the other things are little jokes we have between us - the sort of thing you have to be there for. He thought it was hilarious (as did we!).
Monday, August 06, 2007
The Elite
It was Dan Dan the Trainer Man's bday last week, so Hannah and I had special tshirts made for him and ourselves. We wear them every Tuesday night when we train with him! It is a bit of a long story, but a while ago Dan had a medical done, and the end result was that he had the fitness of an elite athlete. He therefore tells us he is elite, every chance he gets! So we put Elite on the back of our tshirts. All the other things are little jokes we have between us - the sort of thing you have to be there for. He thought it was hilarious (as did we!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Can I be a pain and ask where you got the t-shirts from? I need to make some for my PT business (starting soon!), but I can't find any nice ones. They look very pretty! (Or perhaps it's just the model!!!)
I'll wave at the blue group on Sunday for you!!
Post a Comment