My scales are stuck. Or maybe it is just me? I am hovering around 80.7 - 81.0kg and have been here for at least 2 weeks. Why? I don't understand! I have trained HEAPS - lots of running, weights, boxing, walking. My eating has been pretty good and I haven't had any alcohol since 22 June - that is ages! I have dropped centimetres, cause I can feel it in my clothes. But I want to see the 70s!
I am going to do my assessments with Dan Dan the Trainer Man on Thursday night, so I will see exactly how much fat I have lost. Maybe I will ask him about my food and see what he recommends to get me started again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
As you rightly pointed out, you've gone down in size! Don't worry about the scales as much - weights can do that to you a little bit, I always weigh heavier the day after a session than before (I think it's the water) - but that's just reminded me that I have weights tonight... so I guess the 3kg will even out!!
If I lose some more, I'll give you some!! :)
I'm sure the 70s are just around the corner for you Em- bodies are weird things, and you might find the shake up in routine this week will be just what the doctor ordered!
Post a Comment