I think I am obsessed with training at the moment. I am so focussed on City2Surf, I am training as much as I can to be as fit as I can for the big day. Feeling really tired today, so going to have a rest day. Just some walking for me. I will not go to the gym! Not really surprising though... here's what I have done over the past week.
Friday - 1 hour running PT session(400m sprints), 45 min walking
Saturday - 1 hour walking, 30 min cardio, 30 min weights, 30 min stretching
Sunday - 16km run (2 hours), 30 min walking
Monday - 1 hour walking
Tuesday - 41 hour walking, 1 hour cardio/weights PT session
Wednesday - 1 hour running PT session (fartlek work), 20 min stretching, 20 min weights, 45 min walking
Thursday - 45 min walking
Man that is a big week of exercise! A little insane perhaps. As next week is leading up to City2Surf it will be a little easier, especially towards the end of the week. Here's the plan:
Friday - 1 hour running PT session (tempo work), 45 min walking
Saturday - 2 hours walking, 30 min stretching
Sunday - 13km run (1.5 hours)
Monday - 45 min walking, rest
Tuesday - 1 hour walking, 1 hour PT cardio/weights session
Wednesday - 1 hour running PT session, 45 min walking
Thursday - rest
Friday - 1 hour running PT session... lots of stretching
Saturday - rest
Sunday - CITY2SURF!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
youre becoming like the old gym bunny donna haha.
well done chicka!
and oh.. typo!! "Tuesday - 41 hour walking" hehe 41 hours?!!?!?!
lol
and ooh i got your bday invite yay! better book those flights again hehe. can i bring my sis with me?
whee! :)
d xxx
Post a Comment