and I can stop obsessing about City2Surf!!! It will all be over soon. I have decided that I am not going to run next week - I am taking a few days off from running to let my body recover. We are going to continue running group once a week - if it starts again next Friday I might do it, but no earlier than that!
I was stretching at the gym this morning before running group, and a girl came up to me and asked how the running was going. She said I looked like I had lost alot of weight too! How cool is that?!! It was the biggest boost at 6am! I see her around alot, but I have never spoken to her. It is amazing how one comment can change your outlook for the day.
I am looking forward to my pasta on Saturday. Bring on the carbs!!! I can't remember the last time I ate pasta. Maybe this running idea isn't so bad after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
i heard there are carb loading restuarants in the city on saturday night haha.
and why have you not had pasta at all? that is odd love. if you are running that much shouldnt you be making sure you get your carbs in regularly?
anyway enough of my mummy talking hehe... and stop obsessing. you will end up crazy like me.
meh!
hehe
luv ya... skinny chick!
and yay for the comments too.. thats AWESOME! and you AREEE skinny. thats why!
I know what you mean about obsessing! I just can't focus on anything else for longer than 5 min without thinking about it! I am kind of half wishing it was over already!
All the best for Sunday, Em- hope you get the time you are after and that you have a fabulous day all-in-all!
fixed my blog, go look at it now wheee
Em! All the best with the City to Surf tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you and hoping that you'll achieve your time goal. You have done everything possible to achieve your goals and I'm absolutely positive you will given all your preparation and your mental focus. 90% of it is in your head as you know.. so get your head right and you'll do it!!
I'm sure you're getting a runners physique now too and the results of your efforts are showing. Unfortunately i should be getting a runners physique too but unlike yourself, I'm a carb-a-holic and have been steadily mowing my way through tons of them each day. I've been SOOOOO hungry with all the training.
Anyway.. all the best tomorrow and go rock those 14kms!
Trisca.. xo
P.S. I'm doing the 9km on 23 September. I reckon you could definitely do the half-marathon if you put your mind to it!
Best of luck Em - I will be thinking of you. I will be doing a local 9km fun run (better start some training for the Adelaide C2B) but not sure how I will go cause of a sore hamstring. I will be eagerly anticipating your post run post!
come onnnn you have to tell me how u went!! :) im dying to know!
Post a Comment