Thursday, August 30, 2007

Company B

I went to check out Company B this morning - I so have to work there! They have a poker table (they play at lunchtime), a pool table for Friday drinks which start at 2pm and a view of the harbour! I don't need anything else... where do I sign????!!!

Waiting on contracts and stuff now. Hopefully that will be all good.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoooooooooooooooooooooo!

purrrfect. where do I SIGN TOO!!!?

sherrie38 said...

Wow- it sounds awesome! Glad that the decision became clear cut for you in the end :)

Anonymous said...

hey em, i have an idea.. wanna do the oxfam thing next year?

we could so do 100kms.. we could ask kate to do it with us? and maybe sherrie.. she is a running chick too.

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Ems, that is great news, glad that it wasnt too hard to make the decision! ;o)
S X

Cass said...

Hey Emma,
Thanks for having a look at my blog. Its so nice to have so much support. I thought I would just drop by and take a look at your blog. Very Nice. :) I love your blog, especially since you have come so far. Well Done! You should be so proud of yourself. Keep in touch.

Cass
XXX

P.S. Can I add you to my blog?

Anonymous said...

Hey Em

Well I think that new job sounds just wonderful! You go for it and it sounds like you deserve it :)

Em wanted to say what a wonderful job you are doing and you must be bursting with pride at how far you have come :) You really are an inspiration! You inspire me to go on to achieve what I want as well :) And big congrats on reaching the 70s :)

Luv mE Em (2)