I actually look like I am in as much pain as I thought I was... not the most attractive shot, but here it is! And here's Rusty the Super Trainer. Without him I couldn't have done it - he put up with me at 6am twice a week for 10 weeks! But I'm worth it :)
I found out yesterday that my Boyfriend mate (Helmuth), who is one of the "preferred" runners (i.e. people who run about 50minutes), did 85 minutes! I asked Boyfriend "did he have a broken leg?" - his response "no, but he does have a serious leg injury, but he still wanted to run..."
How much does that suck?? He STILL beat me, and he was running on one leg!!
Just in reply to your comment, thanks for the idea, but you're right - TRAFFIC!! I spent 2.5 hours this morning sitting in my car, wanting to hurt someone.
Luckily I had my "drat-it" doll with me. My Mum got it for me, it's a stuffed doll that you can hit on things to reduce stress. It works WONDERS. :)
Over the past 2 years I have gone from fat and lazy to exercise obsessed and still on a mission to shift the last of the unwanted fat. This blog is the diary of my journey - usually just a dump of what is on my mind... I am still surprised when people read it!
You can email me at emh_1977@hotmail.com
3 comments:
You do look a little in pain!!
I found out yesterday that my Boyfriend mate (Helmuth), who is one of the "preferred" runners (i.e. people who run about 50minutes), did 85 minutes! I asked Boyfriend "did he have a broken leg?" - his response "no, but he does have a serious leg injury, but he still wanted to run..."
How much does that suck?? He STILL beat me, and he was running on one leg!!
omg yay! you look AWESOME! hehe
love it!
Just in reply to your comment, thanks for the idea, but you're right - TRAFFIC!! I spent 2.5 hours this morning sitting in my car, wanting to hurt someone.
Luckily I had my "drat-it" doll with me. My Mum got it for me, it's a stuffed doll that you can hit on things to reduce stress. It works WONDERS. :)
Post a Comment