Monday, August 20, 2007

70s 70s 70s 70s 70s 70s!!!!

79.8kg!!! I am so excited - it has finally happened. Yesterday was 79.9, so I think I can take 2 days in a row as official. Changing the plan really works! With my eating I have gone back to what I was doing at the start (not sure why I changed actually) of 6 days of being super good, and one day of not worrying too much at all. Saturday night I had pizza (just 2 slices of vegie pizza) and too much vodka. That was backed up with a bacon and egg roll Sunday morning. Apart from that I have 100% stuck to clean, healthy eating.

I am supposed to be running today - for the first time since City2Surf, but I have a sore throat and a cough so I am going to rest up for a few days. I can't get sick - I have a big week of training planned :(

4 comments:

KJ Photography said...

YAY!!!!! *hug* Excellent work Em, I applaud your efforts! You rock!!

sherrie38 said...

That is awesome Em! You must feel like you are on cloud 9! Hope you get well soon as well!!

Lisa said...

Congratulations!!!!!! It is so exciting to meet your goals isn't it! I'm in the same boat as you health wise - feel like something is coming on - have the sniffles/funny head - so will skip Combat tonight so that I can get better and train hard the rest of the week!
BTW your mushroom and corn fritters sounded good - any chance of posting the recipe?

Jenn said...

Well done you are a running machine! keep up the great work, love checking out your progress. welcome to the 70s! your a star!