I didn't quite stick to my plan yesterday... it was interrupted with some lollies that just happened to appear on my desk and got eaten! So I will count that has my high calorie day instead of today.
TTOM arrived last night, so that means the end of my hunger and back to feeling a little bloated and disgusting... but at least I am not wanting to eat everything in sight!
Breakfast: 2 x multigrain weetbix and no fat milk
Snack: Snack Attack protein bar
Lunch: chicken & salad wrap
Snack: yogurt, strawberries and crunch
Dinner: fish & vegies, rice
Calories: 1339
Fat: 25.2g
Protein: 117g
Carb: 138g
Going for Thai tonight with Miss Tiny Donna (yay!) so have already made my mind up to pass on the spring rolls (yum!) and stick with fish and vegies with a little rice. Donna, I know you are reading this, I am relying on you to keep me on track!
Photos tomorrow... I've got my camera with me as D is still in mourning for her lovely little camera that died a couple of weeks ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
feel free to photograph my boobies for all to see...
and i will make sure u keep on track. i am having pad thai... whoot.
Post a Comment