I have been doing alot of thinking about my health and fitness goals and my career. Over the weekend I have come up with a 5 year plan - well, 2 versions of a 5 year plan!
The reason I have 2 versions, is that I have just started a new role and am not ruling out the option of doing this job (with career development) for the next 5 years. However, if I don't LOVE it I am going to do my Cert III and IV and become a personal trainer. In fact, I might do the course anyway just for personal interest.
So here's the plan:
- Get to my goal weight of 70kg
- Have my breast reduction
- Do Cert III and IV part time
- Resign from my job and freelance design/account management/production management/photography
- Start to build my PT business whilst freelancing
The only thing holding me back from starting at the moment is money. I am saving for my BR, then I will save some money to do Cert III and IV. Hopefully I can have all that done within the next 2-3 years. Then I can make my decision as to what I do careerwise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sounds good woman. so is this in order? if so, how long will you be saving for the BR? hope you can get it soon!
x
That's the million dollar question! Hopefully I can borrow some from Mum and Dad in the next couple of months... but it will take me about 2 years to pay them back :(
Post a Comment