Friday, January 18, 2008

Assessments

Well I braved my assessments at the gym last night. In 2 months I have gained 3kg... whoops! Best get cracking on getting rid of that quickly. But the good news is that I am stronger, fitter and more flexible... so at least the training is going well!

I woke up with a bit of a sore throat this morning, so not training today and have dosed up on Vitamin C and a multivitamin. Probably just tired - have trained heaps in the last 2 weeks.

Haven't done my meal plan yet... will be back later

2 comments:

Miss LJ said...

Good on you for being brave and stepping on the scales... I stacked on almost 8kg in 4 months... so you're not alone out there!!!

I'm sure you will drop it again soon... and keep up the personal training.

Leanne

Anonymous said...

Well done on braving the scales last night. The fact that you feel strong and fitter will make it easier to get the weight off again.

Hope your throat clears up soon.