Firstly, confession... I didn't run yesterday in favour of eating and drinking. I have had such a great weekend with my friends from Melbourne. Very very tired today though! They arrived Thursday night, I trained 6am Friday (way too early!), dinner and drinks Friday night, followed by a late breakfast on Saturday and some aimless wandering. Saturday night was chicken & salad, a couple of drinks and some wandering around the street party for Sydney Festival. Sunday was another late breakfast, beach, lunch with a Mohito, more beach followed by champagne and nibbles. I didn't need dinner, so just went to bed. Another 6am training session this morning!
So, time to refocus. I need to find a balance between all this socialising and my exercise. I am still managing to fit in most of the exercise, but my eating hasn't been as clean and regular as I would like.
So my new plan...
Monday - 1 hour PT (weights)
Tuesday - 45 min RPM, 45 min yoga
Wednesday - 45 min Cycle
Thursday - 45 min pilates, 1 hour PT (weights)
Friday - 45 min balance
Saturday - rest
Sunday - 8km run
The aim of the game is to
1. Reduce body fat
2. Increase flexibility
3. Increase fitness
Dan, PT extraordinaire is going to Sth America for 6 weeks. He leaves in 2 weeks time, so I am going to be training with Rusty twice a week instead of once (lucky him!). Dan is back at the start of March, so I am going to use this as a goal marker. Next week I am going to do my assessments (even though I know I have put on a bit of weight), and then again the first week he gets back. Wanting to do well while he is away will be a good motivater for me, and has a definite deadline.
I will outline specific measurements/goals once I have had my assessments done. But basically I am thinking 4kg loss, plus I want to set a body fat goal (I am not sure what is reasonable in 8 weeks), as body fat is the real indicator.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Sounds like a fabby plan babes!!
You go girl!
S X
Great plan, u will succeed for sure
Cat
You go Emm!!!
Fail to plan, you plan to fail.
I love quotes.
Plans are good! I'm right there with ya!
x
Way to go Em :) Good on you :)
Sounds like you are having a wonderful time with your friends, there is nothing quite like it eh :)
Ems
Very inspiring stuff Emm! Look forward to hearing how you go with Rusty.
Carol xx
Post a Comment