Monday, January 14, 2008

The Weekend

Well I didn't train Friday, Saturday OR Sunday! I was still a bit sore yesterday, so went for a walk instead of a run. I think that perhaps I overdid the weights if it meant I couldn't train for 3 days after!

Back at the gym this morning though. Weights and cardio. Friday and Saturday were pretty bad food wise - I just kept eating. But back on track yesterday. I have stocked up on lots of fruit and vegies for the week. Plus I cleaned out my fridge and pantry so I am feeling ready to start again.

So, exercise plan for this week:
Monday: 1 hour PT (weights and cardio)
Tuesday: 45 min yoga, 30 min running
Wednesday: 45 min Cycle
Thursday: 1 hour PT (weights)
Friday: 45 min RPM
Saturday: rest
Sunday: 8km run

I have been doing lots of reading on different theories on burning fat. For the next 6 weeks I am going to try varying my calorie intake. I am going to do 3 days on 1400-1500 calories, and then 1 day 2000 calories, and then the cycle starts again. The idea is that this should keep my metabolism on its toes so it kicks into gear all the time. Looking forward to Wednesday cause that is a 2000 calorie day!!!

No comments: