Hello peoples and happy new year! Sorry I have been MIA for so long... I had 5 days in Melb for xmas, then back to Sydney and down to Jervis Bay for 4 days, so no internet access for me :(
I have survived the silly season quite well, although a couple of kgs heavier than I was. I managed to go for a couple of runs and did lots of swimming at the beach, but not my usual standard of training, and definitely not my usual standard of eating! But back at the gym at lunchtime today, then again tomorrow morning. A run on Saturday, then gym again Monday morning. So that should just about get me started. I have a couple of friends staying with me until Sunday, so that will make the eating a little difficult, but I'm cooking a stir fry tonight, maybe a BBQ tomorrow night and then go out Saturday night so shouldn't be too bad. I'll be in control! Going to save the drinking for Saturday night - nothing before then. Sunday going to the beach - I have developed an addiction! I can't remember the last time I went to the beach continuously - I was so self concious about my body I didn't even own bathers. Now I have the tankini top and board shorts, and this xmas I had a ball! I don't look as fabulous as I want to, but I have come such a long way that I am no longer so concerned about it that I don't even go. I went to the beach every day in Jervis Bay - even 3 times on NY day - with all my buff friends and I had fun.
So I am ready for 2008. I am ready to get to my goal weight. Bring it on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Have a great weekend with your friends and enjoy the beach
Cat
Came across your blog & wanted to let you know you inspire me with all your weight lose. I will be checking in on you regularly
Hey Em, great to see you had a good Christmas & New Year! Sounds like Jervis Bay was lots of fun. Hope you have fun with your friends that are visiting, it's such a fab time of year isn't it!
Carol xx
Post a Comment