My new exercise plan is going well, and I am really enjoying it. I have had a bit of DOMS from yoga on Tuesday and Cycle yesterday - which just means that I am working hard! It has been a while since I have done yoga and I loved it. Cycle and RPM are always good - my favourite classes.
Slight adjustment to Friday's schedule as we have a work lunch on so I can't go to balance. I'm going to go for a run in the morning instead. I have scheduled all my exercise, and if I can't do something I reschedule it - that's my rule!
I am really concentrating on my eating now. Breakfast is going to consist of 100% whole grain cereal and I am concentrating on increasing protein and Omega 3s - so lots of lean chicken, salmon and even some tuna. And 6 small meals a day. All stuff that I know about and have done before, but I have been pretty slack over xmas with the frequency of my eating and adding some extra cheat meals, so no more. I'm back on track!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Em is back indeed! You go :) Never tried Yoga but am looking for a good DVD... I read in a mag it is great to tone your body as you lose weight :)
Luv mE Em 2
Its all looking good Em -way to go! Sorry I haven't commented for a while - but I do read your blog regularly and am always so impressed! I also didn't realise how close you are to goal - you are so going to get there soon!
Hey Em, Thanks for saying Hi, Can you tell me what DOMS means. I have a fair idea what it means I just dont know what it stands for,
Ta
Cheryl :)
It's all sounding great! good on you!
nice matey!
your positive attitude is shining through!! i love DOMS!
Post a Comment