Just remembered something a girl said to me Saturday night. We were out for Dan's farewell drinks (he went to Sth America for 7 weeks today) - there was my usual group of friends plus a few people I hadn't met before. One of the girls was telling me she is a fitness instructor at my gym (never seen her before!) and was asking who I trained with. I said Dan and Rusty. Her response was "what, you couldn't decide which one was hotter?"... and I think she was serious! My reply "I see your point! But that's not what I'm there for"
I do personal training because:
- It helps me achieve my goals
- It keeps me motivated
- I have heaps of fun, and therefore enjoy going
I train with both Dan and Rusty because:
- They specialise in different things, so I get the best of both worlds
- They were both friends before I trained with them, and I couldn't choose (when Nathan my old PT left FF)
- It is easier to get an appointment at a convenient time... usually one of them will be available
- If one is on holidays, I train with the other and there is no interruption to my training
The funny thing is that I actually spend more time with them out of the gym than in the gym, and I don't look at them in that way at all. Dan's girlfriend is fantastic and I count her as one of my friends, and Rusty is married with a gorgeous baby girl. It annoys me that some people would choose a personal trainer for the perv fest... the novelty will wear off girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i must say it never wore off for me.. and still dont. i love going to hot daines classes koz quite simply.. he is HOT! and jase was a fricken spunk too. and it helps me train harder.. helloooo ky hurst?!?!?!?! hehehe
Couldnt agree more. Personal training is all about getting sweating and raising the heart rate to achieve awesome results and having someone to be accountable to.
hehe... I forgot about Ky Hurst... now HE is a spunk!!!
I feel the same way! Some of my mates were outraged that my PT was female and one asked me why I even bothered going!!
I'm bloody married too!!!!!
LOL....
spunk spunk spunk we love ky!
Post a Comment