I've had a weekend of mixed levels of commitment to my goals - lots of exercise, but a very non-nutritional (I think I made that up!) menu on Saturday. I started off well with muesli for breakfast, a spin class and then it was all downhill! For lunch I had a Chocollo thickshake and a pretzel. Then as a snack I had the fresh prawns I had planned to have for lunch. Then lots of walking around the Rocks late afternoon, but got home and had pizza for tea accompanied by a strongbow. When I entered it all into calorieking I realised that I didn't actually overeat - I just made some poor choices in terms of nutrition, and waaaaay too high in carbs. I will call that my 'cheat day' for the week!
Sunday saw a big sleep in, so I actually missed breakfast all together and started my day with poached eggs at 12pm. From there it was all back on track.
Monday was a great training day. I ran to the gym (3km) did a weights session, walked home, had a little rest and then did a 3 hour walk with the girls which included lots of hills and stairs. We were well and truly sweating up a storm when we got back, but really enjoyed it. Today is a rest day, given I am a bit sore and have PT at 6am tomorrow.
Exercise plan for the week:
Monday: 3km run, 45 min weights, 3 hours walking
Tuesday: rest
Wednesday: 1 hour PT, 45 min spin class
Thursday: 30 min running - intervals
Friday: 1 hour PT
Saturday: 1 hour weights or cardio (depending on what Friday's PT entails)
Sunday: 8km run
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
glad you had a great time on the weekend.
sorry we didn't catch up, i was massively hungover.. but i needed it. i havent had such a good time in ages. i really have missed having real people to hang out with her in sydney and we had a great time. it was nice because everyone there wanted to be there unlike the weirdness i have had to deal with over the past few months.
anyway enough ranting. have a good week.
Post a Comment