Monday, January 14, 2008

Food Plan

Today's food plan:
Calories: 1421, Fat 23.6g, Protein 110g, Carb 175g (too high - need to work on that)

Breakfast: Quinoa porridge, yogurt, berries
Snack: low fat fruit muffin, made from fructose instead of refined sugar
Lunch: chicken & salad wrap
Snack: Yogurt, berries, crunch, protein powder
Dinner: Mountain bread tuna pizza
Snack: 1 cup fruit salad

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

join the high carb club hahaha... well i am downing mine to 100 as of this week...

emharvie said...

I am aiming for around 140... 100 would be nice, but I don't think I can do that yet!

A Healthier Happier Me said...

Hi Em,

I'm a bit of a lurker, so thought i'd drop you a comment and say hi!!

I was also wondering if you could pass on a message to Tiny Donna- I loved reading her blog but didn't get to comment and asked to be able to read the new one, before she went private.

You are doing a fantastic job, keep it up!!

Jac

Jacque said...

Hi there

Read your blog all the time!! Just wondering if you could please post recipe for quinoa porridge and also your muffins!!

That would be great:)
Keep up the good work
Jacque