My god I am sore! I did a massive weights session with Dan last night... he smashed me! I am sore everywhere, and it is only just over 12 hours since I trained. Can't imagine how I will feel tomorrow morning! LOL!
But it is all good. I enjoyed it, and I am going to enjoy the results. I told Dan I was planning on doing a running session this morning, and he laughed! He said, no you won't. And he was right. There is no way I could run this morning... just walking is enough for now! So a definite rest day for me today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
oh you will be sore - a good sore - but sore! Just keep walking - that will help the soreness!
Ah Em - it is very rewarding to know you worked that hard that you canny move your body Ha!
Good on ya!
Ems x
hi, I am enjoying reading your blog! I have added it to my fav if you don't mind!
Hi Em! Ouch, how are you feeling today? Just thought I'd let you know I found another salicylate sufferer. We were at a function together, and both put down the gazpacho when we heard it had capsicum in it. He'd never heard of a salicylate allergy, but it explained his intolerance to peppermint tea, capsicum and berries...
I love DOMS - then you KNOW you've been working!! :)
Good on you Emm, smash it up HARD.
How are you feeling today?? i hate that feeling after a huge work out!!!
Post a Comment