Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm still here

Wow it has been a week since my last post... a little slack of me! I have had a week of concentrating really hard on my diet - all my meals have been really good, there have been a couple of treats but nothing extreme. I have dropped 1.5kg and only 0.5 to go to reach my mini goal by Thursday.

I've changed my training around a little bit. Instead of training twice a day some days, I am only training once a day - but pushing it harder. I need to up the intensity in my sessions to get results, but I don't have the energy to do that twice a day. I'm doing a few running intervals as part of my PT sessions but no other running. Instead I walked for 2.5 hours both Saturday and Sunday - for starters I really enjoy doing this. Saturday I went with a girlfriend, and Sunday by myself. I walked around Sydney Harbour in two different directions, did hills, stairs and worked really hard... and I loved it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done!!! im back on the band wagon!!!! time to get healthy again!!!