Well my plan of starting my week well rested and ready to go hasn't exactly happened. I had a 5.20pm flight from Melbourne and expected to be home by 7pm, cook a healthy dinner, shower, watch some TV and have an early night. Instead when we got to Sydney we had to turn back to Melbourne because of a storm and we didn't have enough fuel to keep circling. So, back to Melbourne we go, sit on the tarmac while they refuel and then back to Sydney. We then had to circle for 40 minutes as there were so many planes that had been delayed. Finally, after just over 4 hours on the plane we land.
I ended up eating my dinner at 10.30pm and then crawling into bed. Not exactly a good idea, but I didn't have a choice. I managed to get an apple juice and some cashews on the plane - but that was all that was left. Not sure why they didn't restock the food when we refueled, but I guess they didn't think of that!
So I am starting my week tired and unorganised. I didn't train this morning, but plan to do a spin class tonight. Hopefully I can do my fruit and vegie shopping at lunchtime and sort myself out for the week. I want another big training week, but need to have the energy to do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment