Wednesday, October 01, 2008

On track!

Loving the training this week and feeling good. Well, except for the fact that I can't lift my arms above my head, or even straighten them properly without feeling like I am doing some kind of intense stretch! Chin ups, chin ups and more chin ups this week (assisted of course, don't go getting excited!).

Eating has been pretty good. I have beaten the after dinner cravings by keeping myself busy... moving house does have it's benefits. I'm nearly done packing and have just a couple of trips to the rubbish room to get rid of all the crap I haven't used since the last time I moved. Didn't get lunch tim 3pm yesterday as I was in meetings all day, but managed to make a choice I was happy with... grilled chicken from Oporto. I did have a few chips, but was really proud that I didn't scoff a whole heap. And the chicken was goooooood.

Off to Melbourne in the morning. I'll be armed with my gym gear and a program for training at home - all body weight stuff and running. Back next Wednesday...

1 comment:

Shoalhaven Food Guide said...

Hi

Just wanted to let you know that I recently found your blog and after reading through your entries I have found that you are very inspirational. I am at the start of my weight loss and I have book marked your blog to come back to regularly and when my motivation is lacking.

Keep up the great work.

Linda