When I am organised, I eat really well. When I'm not, I tend to go for convenient which is not necessarily the best option. So after a weekend of so-so eating, I organised myself last night. My fridge is now full of individual containers of salad, chicken, yogurt etc and I'm ready to go. Forgot to bring my protein powder to work today, but I remembered everything else (already have strawberries and yogurt in the fridge)!
Today's menu:
Vogel Soy & Linseed cereal with no fat milk
Strawberries, yogurt and protein crunch
Chicken with baby spinach/pumpkin/pine nuts salad
Strawberries, yogurt and protein crunch (given I forgot what I intended to have)
Fish with vegies stirfry
You have used 1236 out of your net daily budget of 1700 calories and have 464 calories remaining. 23% of the calories are from fat, 42% from protein, 35% from carbs and 0% from alcohol.
Tomorrow I'm not going to forget to organise my snacks.
Only 2 weeks til I go to Melbourne and I am still the same weight as last time... If I can drop 2kg I will be happy. Concentration is required.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment