I have just done my morning rounds of the blogs and feel I can give myself a much needed kick in the butt! Katie P is staying focused with her plan, and Kek is bringing it home with vegies galore. Time to plan my meals and stick to it.
Short term goal: October 4 I am going back to Melb to spend the long weekend with my parents. I want them to be able to 'see' that I have lost more weight. Doesn't matter how much, it just has to be noticeable. Exactly 1 month to do it.
Here's the exercise plan for the week:
Wednesday - 60 min spin class PM
Thursday - 45 min spin class PM, 60 min spin class PM
Friday - 1 hour PT weights & cardio
Saturday - 1 hour PT weights & cardio AM, 60 min spin class PM
Sunday - nothing cause it's my birthday!!!!
Monday - 45 min spin class
Tuesday - 1 hour PT weights
There's alot of spin in there, but given spin and cross trainer are the ONLY forms of cardio I can do at the moment, it is the way it is. I'll be back with the food when I've consulted old mate calorieking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday for Sunday!!! (We're only a week apart!)
Happy Bday for Sunday Em!!!
Hope you have a fabulous day and good idea about not training on the day....you deserve to have some fun!
Mine is next Sunday (must be the same day as Katie!)
Post a Comment