Hopefully this time next week I will be running and resuming "normal" exercise. I'm going back to the osteo on Tuesday night and I am hoping that A) my hamstring will be healed enough for running and B) I will have enough movement in my hip to avoid doing the same injury (or another one) again.
I definitely have more flexibility than I did 3 weeks ago when I first saw him. I've done everything he said - exercises, stretches, new shoes, no fast running/walking, no hills or stairs, no rowing. I'm never going to be a fast runner - but being able to do a little speed work on the treadmill certainly adds some variety to my training - even though I hate every minute of it when I am doing it! It is also near impossible to go for a nice walk or a jog around Sydney without encountering numerous hills and stairs. I miss my Sunday run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment