Monday, February 26, 2007

Great Ocean Rd

Have just had a fabulous weekend away, staying at Port Cambell and spending 2 days driving and walking around the Great Ocean Rd - one of the most fabulous places in Australia. A friend was visiting from Europe so we took him on a tour...


This is me and my friend Christian (he's German, but lives in Prague - yes I will be visiting!!!)

Here's us in front of London Bridge (or what used to be London Bridge!) L-R Berni, me, Jen and Christian

Berni, me, Jen and Jenn

The wonderful and amazing 12 Apostles

Great weekend with too much food and wine and not enough exercise... judging by the 1kg gain showing on my scales this morning. I knew it would happen. I had 3 days without watching what I eat. NOT GOOD! So going for a run tonight and scheduling in an extra PT session. As long as I lose that kilo this week I'll be happy. Then next week back on track... only 4 weeks til I see my parents so I want to drop a few more kgs.

1 comment:

Trisca.. said...

Hey Em - it looks like you had an awesome weekend and great weather too! The Great Ocean Road is a really special place.. :-) Don't sterss about that 1kg gain either - it's probably just fluid adn you'll have that knocked on the head before you know it!

Have a terrific week..

Trisca.. xo