
...especially when you have to go to work! Had the best night though... just paying for it today. Nothing a few litres of water won't fix though!
Had a client visit from Melbourne. He was staying in Double Bay, so I got some tips from a friend who always knows the best pubs to go to... and he didn't disappoint this time! Went to the Golden Sheaf - pic above of one of the funky little bars. There were 2 beer gardens, several bars, live music, DJ, juke box, pool tables - it was like doing a pub crawl without the crawling cause it was all in one place. Very very cool. Will be returning!
Had weigh in yesterday. Lost 0.9. Not quite what I was hoping for after a power start to the week, but OK. Had PT last night and really struggled. Making today my rest day cause my body is screaming STOP! And after last night's activities my head feels like the rest of my body! LOL!! So just walking to and from work today and that will do. I can look forward to going home, cooking some dinner and reading my book. Oh I wish I was there now. Bring on the weekend I say.

No comments:
Post a Comment