Friday, February 09, 2007

2 days down of my low carb/reduced cal plan!

Half way through day 2 and feeling good. Was a bit headachey this morning, but not sure if that was related or not. Feeling good now though. Haven't been hungry at all - I guess cause I am eating so often. Here's Saturday and Sunday's plan:

Saturday
Breakfast: Low fat milk, 1 weet-bix with all bran and 1/2 tub of peaches in natural juice
Snack: Aussie Bodies low carb protein drink
Lunch: 200g prawns with 1 cup salad
Snack: 1 soy & linseed corn thin with ham and low fat cheese, mineral water with a dash of OJ
Dinner: Stir fried salmon with Asian greens
Exercise: Body attack class and 1 hour walking

Sunday
Breakfast: Low fat milk, 1 weet-bix with all bran and 1/2 tub of peaches in natural juice, 1 cup green tea
Snack: 250g strawberries
Lunch: Grilled fish with salad and multigrain roll
Snack: 1 soy & linseed corn thin with ham and low fat cheese, mineral water with a dash of OJ
Dinner: stir fried salmon with Asian greens, 1 cup green tea
Exercise: 1 hour kayaking, 30 min run.

You can really tell I live by myself can't you! Yes I do get sick of eating the same thing 2 days in a row sometimes!! This is all looking so healthy I'd better drop some serious weight this week!

No comments: