Found doing my plan for Friday pretty difficult as I am going out for lunch, and then for drinks after work - and I don't want to miss out! So here's what I came up with:
Breakfast: Special K & no fat milk, 1 cup green tea
Snack: 1 slice banana bread
Lunch: Caeser salad - no dressing, 1 390ml bottle diet coke
Snack: 1 punnett strawberries, 2 medium glasses white wine
Dinner: Omlette - 1 egg/2 egg whites, ham, cheese, mushrooms
TOTAL 1214/1200 calories
Exercise: 4km walking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck with the reduced calories this week Em! Love the comparison shots of you below too - just amazing to see how far you've come. You're looking AWESOME!
My PT recommended the minimal carbs thing at night too.. it actually worked well for me when I did it. At most, I was allowed a potato. I should do it more often.. *LOL*
Gotta dash.. am launching a product today even though I'm off sick!
Trisca.. xo
Post a Comment