I have had a really good week and sorted alot of stuff out in my head. I have hated my job for a while now... I am in an office by myself, I am not busy at all, it is not challenging and I am not learning anything new. I was worried that I couldn't afford to stay in Sydney if I changed jobs, as my rent is subsidised by the company. But I have looked at what jobs are available, and I can do it. There are plenty of jobs around that pay more than what I am getting now and sound alot more interesting. I would have to move into a cheaper apartment, but that is do-able as well. So on Monday I applied for 4 jobs, and I have 2 interviews set up for next week.
I was also worried about my personal training, as Nathan has a job coaching a rugby team Tuesdays and Thursdays (which is when I train), and he does his boxing training Mondays and Wednesday nights. Yesterday I decided that I didn't want to train in the mornings (I don't fancy getting up at 5.30am) and so I would change trainers. I need to make this journey as easy as possible for myself, so I need to train at a time that is conveninent for me. I mentioned this to him yesterday, and he has found a way to fit me in on Mondays and Wednesdays. So now we are both happy!
And as for our weekend away in March, he has cancelled it due to work commitments. So I am disappointed, but also relieved that I don't have to be the third wheel with a new couple! It does say more about him than it does about her though doesn't it? Perhaps I just value our friendship more than he does.
Anyway, so all of that stuff is sorted out, and I have lost the 1kg that I put on on the weekend. I weigh exactly the same as what I did last Thursday so I am pretty happy about that. TTOM as well, so in a day or two I might drop a fair bit more. Hopefully! Feeling really good so going to keep going with the exercise and food plan this week. I have been training for between 1 and 2 hours a day and I am loving it! Although my body hurts all over at the moment after 2 heavy weight sessions. Boxing today, and might go for a walk after work as well if the weather holds out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am such a ditz....I should have clicked the best mate was Nathan!!
Great work on 'sorting your surroundings' & I might be wrong but I say Nathan cares about your friendship otherwise would he have bothered to make sure he could fit you in on 'his' Mondays & Wednesdays?
Just my rambles :)
Post a Comment