Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Before & After Progress Pics



Time for some more progress pics. I am having one of those days where I think it is just not happening fast enough! I want to be skinny and I want to be skinny NOW. I am well on the way, but sometimes it is just a bit frustrating.

2 comments:

KatieP said...

HUGE difference. You may not be a skinny girl just yet but you are well on your way. You are so beautiful ...
You look to me like you're half your size. That's excellent progress! Congratulations!
Keep up the good work, take one day at a time, one meal at a time. The longer it takes to lose the weight, the longer the weight you have already lost stays off and your body and mind has a chance to catch up.
Don't give up - you've come so far - it will happen :)

Anonymous said...

WOW !!! what a fantastic difference!! your looking great!! CONGRATS!!!