
I have now officially completed 10 sessions in 8 days! Go me! 4 spin classes in one week.... I am addicted to spin at the moment. I ended up doing the second class yesterday and it rocked. I am having an 'I miss my Mum' week this week - going to Melbourne to see her tomorrow - so have made an effort to keep myself busy. Each night I have either been at the gym or had someone over for dinner. Tonight going to the movies, even though I am sooooooo tired and have a 7am flight. The idea is to get home at a point when I am ready to go to bed, then I won't sit at home, sulk and eat.
Bring on the weekend!

2 comments:
wow you are in the zone big time
Good job Emm - ENJOY YOUR BREAK!!! (Do not be tempted by the dark side... "just a little walk / run..." he he)
And did I mention that I asked for a spin bike for my birthday? I intend to set it up in the back room with a TV and ride it about 3hrs a night. :) Me love spinning too.
Post a Comment