Thursday, February 22, 2007

Time for new pics


3 comments:

KatieP said...

You look stunning - beautiful and happy - way to go my low carb co-conspirator - we'll show them!!
Keep up the good work!
K xxx

Trisca.. said...

Argh! Blogger just ate my comment. Try again.. :-(

Haven't had much time to post comments this week but I have been popping in to see how you're doing. The photos are a fantastic reminder of how far you've come and how great you're looking right now. You must feel fantastic..

So sorry to ehar of your best friend troubles. That's a really sticky one and while it sucks that you have to be the third wheel, I hope you and your best friend can find a way of spending time together without the girlfriend that won't make the girlfriend insanely jealous. Tough one so may the force be with you!!

Hope you ahe a terrific week this coming week - I can't do RPM on Wednesday as I'm donating blood. Early class for me that day! I'll defintiely be at the one on 7 March instead. :-)

Trisca.. xo

Anonymous said...

Hi Em
You look fab! I always read your blog and YOU inspired me to start my own!

Love your work and don't worry about the friend, happens all the time to me as well and without sounding like a complete pansy its hard to say "stop ignoring me"... chin up, he'll realise he's missing such an awesome friend soon.

Cheers
Jodie