Week 1 of my low carb reduced calories plan, and I've lost 1.2kg. Yay! But that is not the best bit - I've lost 4cm off my boobs in a week! Wooohoooo! They are getting smaller.
Finding it reasonably easy. The only time I feel hungry is at night, after tea, but I have found either 1/2 a protein shake or just going to bed does the trick. I am feeling really good - still have plenty of energy and feeling healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations on the loss. I'm a firm convert to low carb after needing to eat my arm off on low fat.
Way to go!!
K
your low carb diet looks like a diet that would work!!!
congrats on the loss
Nice work this week Em - you are really powering on. I really admire your willpower and strength to do this and to stick at it. You're going GREAT!!!
I'm glad you'll be in the Bay Run event in July too. I'll let you know more details as it gets closer. :-)
Trisca.. xo
Great loss, but even more wow about the 3cms off!! WOW!!!
You are powering along, and am so inspired by you! Keep up the awesome effort!
Rae :)
Post a Comment