Monday, February 05, 2007

Bondi Walk


I met some of the gals from the WW boards for a walk on Saturday morning. Left to right, there's me, Timesfour (Carmen), Aempson (Anne), Wombat50 (Jan) and Blown Up Dolly (Nicki). KerryH is missing from the pic - as she had the job of photographer. Had a great time - walked from Clovelly to Bondi, stopped for a cuppa and then Carmen and I walked back. Time flies when you are gasbagging all the way!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi there
Thanks for commenting on my blog - I thought I'd return the favour - but when I came to visit I did a double take " whaaat - I just read this blog a few days ago" - but no, when I checked again I had seen the first photo - but posted on your friend Nicki's blog. Hows that for freaky!
Any way - I loved reading your blog (and yes, I read it all) because I loved the way we have approached weight loss the same way - so many things were similar.
Yes, I do cardio 6 days/week, weights 3 days/week plus some classes, have taken up running in a big way, eat every 3 hours, try to eat clean, use Calorie King cause I love the way it analysises the nutrional components so I can make sure I get enough protein, (and I added in Musashi protein shakes as well), love getting sore (well kinda), and set running the City to Bay (Adelaide) as my major goal. Achieving it last year was awesome.
I know you are going to achieve your weight loss goals, because like me, you want it more than any food or other distraction on offer.
So go for gold girl - I'm cheering for you at the finish line!
Lisa