



No I'm not mad. Well not much. Let me explain.... I have 1.2kg to go to get to 20kg lost, so I really want to do it this week. So everytime I felt like eating something bad on the weekend I argued with myself. "Do I really want that, or do I want to lose 1.2kg this week?" You get the idea.
So far so good. Haven't jumped on the scales yet, but I was good all weekend. Had one small glass of wine last night, but apart from that it was all healthy stuff - lots of fruit and salads. Went for a run Friday, Saturday and Sunday. And did the Bondi walk on Sunday morning to see the sculptures (but that doesn't count as exercise cause there were sooooo many people!). Here's some pics... this is why I love Sydney! It's all just so beautiful.

2 comments:
ooooooooooooooooo good idea...go the arguments...i might have a few of those myself this week too!!
GET THAT 20KG LOSS
that third pic is amazing
also i am going to use you as my inspiration to get past this 74-73 thing and get to 72!! :)
mwah d xx
Post a Comment