Friday, November 24, 2006
What does 20kg feel like?
I just went to the gym and picked up a 20kg weight. Oh my God! That is heavy!!! And that is what I have lost so far... pity is that I have to do another one of them :( A bit of a reality check. But oh well, I've done it once I can do it again. The past 4 months have actually been quite good - a few ups and downs, but easier than I expected. I'm enjoying the training and feeling good about myself. The next 20kg will be harder, I know that. But I am pumped and ready to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you can do it babe. go team em!
i know what you mean about the heavy weight too hehe my step dad made me pick up 15kgs of bird seed when i got to that point and it was heavy as all hell hehe
imagine our poor knees with all that weight. and did you know that our knees take off 2kgs for every 1kg we lose? that means the pressure on our poor knees decreases by double for each kilo.... no wonder you're jumping around like a crazy woman, hehe you've lost 40kgs off your knees!
p.s. your skirt is soooo cute.. and you're so tiny, i can't imagine how hot you will look after you're at goal. we MUST go shopping hehe xx
Post a Comment