Monday, November 13, 2006

Updated Comparison Pic


Here's where I was to where I am now. The first pic is what inspired me to do something about my weight. Started WW 13 July 2006 and started personal training 24 July 2006.

I don't really follow the points system anymore – I have my own version which is a combination of what I learnt from WW, my PT and loads of reading. I have built up the exercise gradually to train with Nathan twice a week (mainly weights and boxing, but sometimes we go for a run as well), plus I run or walk 6 days a week, do a pump class and sometimes balance.

This weekend I proved that it works. After alot of alcohol (cocktails, mixed drinks, wine - you name it!), eating the wrong things and not enough water I still managed to lose 0.4kg in 4 days much to my surprise. I did go for a run Saturday morning and spent the whole of Saturday night on the dance floor, but still! Nathan's explanation (which does actually make sense) is that I have built up my metabolism to carry me through weekends like that because of all the exercise I do, and because I eat every 3 hours or so.

My point here, is that if you just keep going and stay focused on your goal, you can get to a point where if you have a blow-out it doesn't matter. You can still have fun and lose weight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cant believe how good you look!

You have a very pretty face that is becoming more and more defined.

Have you thought about posting some typical menus etc?