Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Why is everything so hard sometimes?

I am having one of those weeks where everything is going wrong. Yesterday a server crashed at work – it had to be when I was busy didn't it! Now I have just over 12 hours to get a job out the door and HP are giving me the runaround on the part I need. So much for a 4 hour turnaround as per our service agreement!

Oh but it gets better... got home last night to find my house had been broken into. Front door broken and my cameras gone. Then while I was waiting for the police my neighbour decides to stand at his window naked and stare at me. Needless to say, I am a little freaked out!!! Stayed at a friends place last night cause I can’t even shut my front door properly, but didn’t get any sleep. Was up at 5am, and ended up going for a run at 7am – for an hour and a half!! Walked some of it, but it was still the longest run I have done EVER!!!

Police are have been back this morning to fingerprint the door, so now I need to get the landlord to get it fixed. The nude neighbour was back as well. Totally freaking me out. May need to do something about that one - just not sure what.

So anyway, have had absolutely no appetite at all. Did have lollies at the movies last night though! Apart from that, I had 1 weet-bix for breakfast, and I had to force myself to eat that. Not sure where the energy came from for the run – perhaps it was the pure anger I was feeling this morning. Last night I was upset, today just pi$$ed off! At least I have not turned to food like I used to do. Instead I exercise! Who would have thought? At least something good came out of it.

No comments: