
After a little hissy fit the other night when I couldn't find anything to wear (It was all too big - yay!) I decided it was time for a much needed wardrobe clean out. CHECK IT OUT!!! This is the pile of stuff I am sending to the salvos. Some of it is just plain daggy - but most of it is there because it is too big. I can't be bothered with ebay – I just want to get it all out of the house!
So my wardrobe is now looking very bare. I've got one pair of jeans, 3/4 jeans and a pair of 3/4 black pants (that I didn't even know I had) plus some tops. And I've decided that will do me til Christmas. No point spending a fortune on clothes at the moment. Might buy a couple more cheap tops if I find some, but that's it for clothes shopping for me until I hit Melbourne at Chrismtas time. Oh how I miss Chadstone!!!

1 comment:
i went to chaddy only two days ago hehe ;)
come shopping with me when u come to melb :)
d xxx
Post a Comment