That's my motto for today. The last 2 days have been tough – especially with most of my support network in another state! But I have some truly great friends here in Sydney who have been fabulous. It is nice to know that people are thinking about you and want to check that you are OK.
Nathan called me 4 times yesterday – and I saw him twice! He is so sweet and possibly a little protective! He was insisting that I stay at his place again last night but even at 8pm I hadn’t made up my mind – so he talked me into it. I packed my bag, had a shower, put my jeans on and was ready to go when I changed my mind again. I decided to be brave. I cleaned every surface and changed my sheets and put on my new doona cover. Not that I think they did anything – it was just that I felt better once it was all done. I fell asleep on the couch and then went to bed and slept til 6am which was exactly what I needed. I couldn't stand the thought that these theives had driven me out of my own home. It's not likely that they'll come back, and very unlikely they'll come back when I'm home.
So it's onwards and upwards. I'm not going to let this upset me anymore. What is done is done. I can't change it and it was stressing me out so time to let go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment