Your cat is gorgeous- I would love to be able to have pets!
I've been reading your blog for a little while now, and I have to say you go girl! You are looking absolutely fabulous, and wish you all the best reaching you goal!
Over the past 2 years I have gone from fat and lazy to exercise obsessed and still on a mission to shift the last of the unwanted fat. This blog is the diary of my journey - usually just a dump of what is on my mind... I am still surprised when people read it!
You can email me at emh_1977@hotmail.com
3 comments:
Your cat is gorgeous- I would love to be able to have pets!
I've been reading your blog for a little while now, and I have to say you go girl! You are looking absolutely fabulous, and wish you all the best reaching you goal!
Cheers,
Sherrie
Harvey is just GORGEOUS! So is his name Harvey Harvie? *LOL*
Trisca.. xo
Cute boy!
I have a Poppy that looks pretty much the same as your Harvey (she has a white streak on her nose though).
Looking fab in your photos too - well done!
Post a Comment