

The only down side to losing weight is the amount of money I am spending on clothes! Everything is too big! So had to go shopping yet again... got a new white singlet with little spots on it and a little red cardi to go with it. I love them!
Also had my hair cut and coloured yesterday. It's a bit red. Nice to have something different. Felt on top of the world with my new hair and new clothes. Today however, struggling. It's wet and miserable outside so went to the gym instead of doing the Bondi to Coogee walk. Not exactly the same! Have spent the afternoon doing housework and ironing to try and distract myself from eating something bad. I really feel like some hot chips or something. I know I won't even enjoy them – but it is what I am feeling like! So instead I've made myself a cup of tea and going to hit the books. Studying nutrition at the moment so going to use that as my next distraction. An exciting Sunday.... gym, housework, study. Yes I have a life! Really I do!!!!
Looking forward to next weekend - it's the wedding in Lorne where I get to take my new black dress on an outing. The red necklace you can see in the photo is the one I am wearing with it – it matches my new shiny red shoes.

1 comment:
your hair and your red necklace are HOT! :)
and i see above you have almost got to 20kgs yay! i got to 25kgs today so i know how u feel xx
Post a Comment