I am back on the running band wagon at the moment. Last night I went to see this with Rusty. It was so inspirational! For those who can't be bothered reading about it, it is a doco that follows marathon runners - from the first time runner, the 65 yr old and the elite as they train for the Boston marathon. Very very good.
I went to bed last night feeling motivated to get back into running. I completely identified with the people in the movie, but for me doing City2Surf was my marathon. It gave me the same overwhelming feel at the start of training, and the same feeling of accomplishment at the end.
Did some 500m runs at the gym this morning... on 10.5! I have been doing 400s on 10, so I am happy with this mornings effort. I nearly fell off the back of the tready on the last one and had to drop pace, but still better than I have ever done before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I loved that movie too! It was awesome and so inspirational!!! I bet many people who watched it will be signing up for a marathon.
Post a Comment