Forgive me bloggers, for I have not trained in 2 days! A Saturday afternoon run with a girlfriend somehow turned into a cup of tea and gossip on the couch which led to dinner at a lovely Italian restaurant, then the pub, then a bar in Kings Cross til 2.30am with copious amounts of vodka & soda... not sure how that happened. To show for it I had a hangover and a purse full of Tim Tams. The Tim Tams are still in tact and will be disposed of to a flatmate or two this evening for safety reasons. I was the only person who did not devour a pie or hotdog at Wooloomolloo on our food stop. Not even tempted.
Was back at the gym this morning for a spin class. It was only a 40 min class so was very happy with 607 calories burned. Max HR 84%. Average HR 75%
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment