The fabulous Liz has me thinking again. Yes I pay a personal trainer to motivate me and make me turn up to the gym, but that kind of external motivation is not enough. That only counts for 3 hours of my week... what happens in the other 165 hours of my week is up to me.
My motivators for doing what I do:
• I want more than anything to have a breast reduction. I could do it now, but if I lose more weight after they won't look as good. I need to lose the weight first, as if I am paying $10K for boobs I am going to have good ones :P
• I start my PT course in April next year, and I am not going to be a fat personal trainer. I will be my own advertising - who is going to want to train with me if I can't talk the talk AND walk the walk.
• I feel better about myself when I eat well and exercise
• I live near the beach and love the water. If I felt comfortable with my body I would be at the beach alot - I need to improve my own body image before that will happen.
I am sure there are more... I may need to come back to this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment