This is a foreign concept for me - I don't feel like eating anything. There has been chocolate in the fridge at work for a week - I had one yesterday but don't feel the need to go back. Breakfast is my fav meal of the day - this morning I had to force myself to eat my weetbix, and I didn't enjoy it at all.
I am eating my meals cause I have to... and because I am hungry. My tummy is rumblng... but there isn't anything I feel like eating. Yesterday I had half a toasted sandwich for lunch. Clearly not enough, and clearly why at 4pm I was starvin marvin and couldn't concentrate on anything.
Weird weird weird. But I am going to make the most of it and make healthy choices, eat what I need to and not overinduldge. Where has that sugar fairy gone? It is kind of lonely!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment